Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First post!

So, it's been forever since I've blogged. I used to blog all the time, and thought that it would be great for me to get back into blogging. I feel like I have a lot to say, and I should share it. There might only be one or two people who will actually read this, but one is better than none!

You can see my old blogs over on myspace...
http://www.myspace.com/julius_jr

It's a way for me to maintain my writing skills (or lack there of) and document what goes on through my head. And it lets you guys know what is going on in life or in my head...if you even care!

One of these days, I can go back through my blog and hopefully write some scripts/screenplays about my experiences.

I would like for you to bear with me as it's been a while since I've written, so my writing probably won't be the greatest. Thanks for reading and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment